* Choose your product. There are waxes or sugar solutions available.
* Read instructions thoroughly... twice.
* If product needs to be heated, do so for suggested time.
* Test the temperature so that you don't burn yourself.
* Check legs to be sure that they are dry. This is very important.
* For first time waxers, apply a thin layer of wax/sugar solution in a small area of the leg following hair growth direction.
* Press muslin strip onto leg.
* At the bottom of the strip (closest to your foot), turn a small area back against the strip. It should be resting flat against the strip about to be removed.
* Lift the end as instructed and pull back toward you. Do not pull up. Pulling back is the correct procedure.
* Bite down on your lip GENTLY. The pain will ease up in a second or two.
* Repeat procedure if you have missed a few hairs.
* Continue the leg until you are hair free!
August 13, 2010
19:47 Zareen Amjad